Dr. Sharonrose Samelak grew up in the Chicago suburbs where she saw a chiropractor for scoliosis throughout her childhood. Dr. Samelak swam and played water polo in both high school and college. Regular chiropractic care allowed her to continue to participate and excel despite many injuries. It was during high school that Dr. Samelak decided to pursue a degree in Chiropractic. Dr. Samelak attended Eastern Michigan University where she obtained a Bachelors Degree in Biology and played water polo. Dr. Samelak graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in 2011 with her Doctorate in Chiropractic. She then completed her Masters in Sport Science and Rehabilitation in 2015. Dr. Samelak holds certifications in Applied Kinesiology and Webster techniques and is passionate about working with pregnant women and their families. She practiced in Michigan as an Associate with Correct Care Family Chiropractic for four and a half years, where she worked extensively in the birth community, helping women and their families achieve health during pregnancy and afterward. Dr. Samelak has treated patients of all ages from 2 hours old to those well into their 90’s, and is dedicated to helping people of all ages preserve health and manage their wellness. Pregnancy and prenatal care is an essential part of Dr. Samelak’s practice; research suggests that women who receive chiropractic care throughout their pregnancies have shorter and often less complicated labors. Newborns also benefit tremendously from chiropractic care.
Dr. Samelak believes that health begins with a well-balanced lifestyle. By combining Chiropractic techniques with the newest information on health, Dr. Samelak is able to provide a unique approach to your family’s journey to wellness.
Dr. Samelak moved to Seattle in 2016 to start Seed of Life Chiropractic and currently resides in Queen Anne. She is committed to her own path to health and wellness and is an avid cyclist and hiker. She also enjoys knitting and reading- consider joining her book club!
- Logan College of Chiropractic, Chesterfield, MO; Chiropractic Program 2008-2011
- Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI; Bachelor of Science in Biology 2009
- Logan College of Chiropractic University Programs, Chesterfield, MO; Master of Science in Sports Science and Rehabilitation 2010-2015
- Certificate of Proficiency for Webster’s Technique, International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, November 2011
- Applied Kinesiology 100-hour Certification; International College of Applied Kinesiology 2011
Memberships & Associations:
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Hour Detroit Magazine’s Top Chiropractors 2015 and 2016
Seed of Life Chiropractic and Wellness, LLC does not discriminate against individuals based upon race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy) age, sexual orientation (including gender identity and expression), marital status, disability, veteran status or any other basis disclosed in federal, state, or local law.